Pages

Candy shop

We all know the Jimmy Cliff Song „You can get it if you really want“.
In the past I used to think like “Well…yeah, sure!”. But there have been things and persons in my life during the last years that made me change my mind.


For example I read a book (unfortunately it’s just available in german) called “Gedankendoping”. It was written by the motivational trainer Eugen Simon. I would never ever visit these kind of courses, spending hundreds or even thousands of Euros on them. But as this book was for free on the internet, I read it. It was all about reaching goals.
In many points I really had to agree with Simon.


There are many barriers in our heads, telling us “I will never make it to …” or “There are so many circumstances, I can not influence, that will ever keep me from …”. But aren’t these limitations just set by ourselves? Isn’t it just the easier way to go to blame it all on circumstances, bad luck and other people?

I started forcing myself to think different and since then my feeling has become a different one too. At this stage I’d like to quote a friend of mine who described the feeling like that:
“Now I feel like being in a huge candy shop and I just don’t know where I should
start, because all options are looking so amazing!”
Who has never dreamed of being locked up in a candy shop when we were younger? So let’s get there! As Barack Obama already said:

"Yes, we can!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment